Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Past Incedents

A few years ago I recall a warm summer afternoon just sitting around the ole house (which by the way I've lived in my whole life) with my two nephews. When a loud biplane buzzed the house. My smallest nephew came into the house with a look that was surprised me. It looked like he had seen a ghost. We went out to see what was going on. We saw black billowing smoke coming from about 4 blocks away. Then after about 5 minutes pretty much the whole police dept. drove by. My mom said "Let's go check it out!" So we hopped in the car and drove down the road. We saw flashing lights and smoke. Then that's when we thought that we got super lucky that the plane didn't hit the house! a few weeks later we figured out that a biplane crashed into a semi truck parked in front of a house! Keep reading for more...

1 comment:

  1. i basically SAW that one happen... dad and i were driving by Columbine when it crashed... nuts.

    ReplyDelete